Young Slovak musicians

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23 11:58 AM
      Last night, three jaw-droppingly talented young musicians from the Bratislava Conservatory (a pianist, a violinist, and a singer), ages 16-19, performed at the Slovak Embassy. If you can at all make it to any of their remaining performances in the U.S., I strongly urge you to do so. The performances will be:

      April 26
      Wilkes Barre, PA
      Great Hall at Wyoming Seminary
      228 Wyoming Ave.
      Kingston, PA 18704
      2:00P.M.

      April 27
      Allentown/Bethlehem, PA
      St. John the Baptist Slovak Catholic Church Social Hall
      924 North Front Street
      Allentown, PA 18102
      7:00 P.M.

      April 29
      New York, NY
      St. Malachy's Church
      The Actor's Chapel
      239 W 49th Street between Broadway & 8th Avenue
      New York 10019
      7 P.M.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30 7:25 PM
        Can you find out who their booking agent is?

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2009
          Chuck,
          It's Betty McGinnis (a real sweetie) of World Artists' Experiences. Her email address is < wae@... >.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2009
            You Goddess of information!

            From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

            To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 8 , May 11, 2009
              Website doesn't have much going on this summer.  The Estonian singing group looks very interesting.  Did you attend?

              If I lived in DC & did what you do, I don't think I would ever sleep.

              Thank you for letting me know about the BBC reporter's lecture last year.  That was incredible.  He really did his homework!

              The women in the Slovak trio look gorgeous.  Thanks for keeping us posted out here in the hinterlands.

              From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

              To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 8 , May 11, 2009
                Sorry, which Estonian group?

                From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 8 , May 11, 2009
                  Dunnoh.

                  I was just surfing the site:

                  http://www.worldartists.org/photos/estonia08.cfm

                  From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                  To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

                  From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                  To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 11, 2009
                    I don't know. I don't believe they've been here, or at least, not that I know of.

                    From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>

                    To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

                    Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 11:09 AM

                    From: Helen Fedor <hfed@...>