European Union Embassies' Open House, Saturday, May 9

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2009
      This is info I got last night, about an annual event here in Washington. Please feel free to pass it along. I'm hoping to go myself this year.

      Join the European Union Embassies for a day of family fun, food, and culture. Free shuttle buses leaving from Metro Red Line stations will take different routes and drop visitors off at various embassies along the route.

      For more information, go to < http://www.europe-in-dc.com >. If you click on "Participants", for example, you can see what program each embassy will present.

      This has been quite a popular event in past years.