Saris Castle

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      It's been a while. I just posted a few pictures of Saris Castle that a Slovak friend sent me. The quality isn't too good, but you can still see the castle well. I'm relying on friends for my pictures since I haven't been there in a while. No word on when I might return but I may be going to Egypt this fall for a six-month stint. Should be fun!

      Take care,

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/