Re: [Slovak-World] Cookbook - Slovak (And Recipe for Paska)

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 4, 2009

      Couple Pascha recipes in my on-line church cookbook:

      www.stlukeorthodox.com

      Click on Cookbook along the links at the left-hand side of the homepage.

      You can bake in a coffee can for the high muffin/mushroom type loaf, or braid it or do rounds -- or in a loaf pan if you want square-ish bread, just keep your eyes on it for doneness.  I think the Orthodox always use a coffee can so it will fit into their Easter basket along with all the other things that have to go in there.

      Caye

      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 12, 2009
        > "Hruda" was my second guess. I live, I learn.

        To add a saying, there is no royal road to learning: