WOW the difference

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      I thought this truly indicative of the Slovak political spirit.  I am sure that many remember www.johnmccain.com and www.barakobama.com- as well as the many pages that they used to have and the long, drawn-out explanations of their platforms.  Well, the Slovak presidential campaign is kicking off- and the incumbent has his page up: www.gasparovic.sk .

      Is that a stark difference, or what? I thought it a good comparison of the indescribable differences between the American political spirit and the Slovak.
      Ben