Re: Hiring a genealogist in Slovakia

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hello Helene,

      Would Remeniny ring a bell with you? You only helped to make a Family connection for Me.

      This is in the Presov region of Slovakia.

      Dennis

      -- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...> wrote:

      > would be good to know the village and region as different people have their specialties.
      >
      > helene

    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
        ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife and Young Boy.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
          I highly recommend Vladimir as well.  And if you can
          > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
          > nice guy.
          >
          > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
          > lunch.  We then went to one of my ancestral villages
          > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom.  He
          > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
          >

          > -S
          >

          > William C. Wormuth <senzus@...> wrote: > > >

          > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
          > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
          > and Young Boy.
          >
          > ________________________________

        • helene cincebeaux
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
            I  remember - i can suggest someone expert in that area - get back to me directly at helenezx@...

          • SDinthevalley@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
              I to have used Vladimir. He was OK but at the time I had no one to compare
              genealogy research with. Since, I've had research done in the Czech Republic
              and the results were outstanding compared with what I received from
              Vladimir. So much more detailed than Vladimir. After receiving the Czech report I
              felt like Vladimir was doing just enough for a report to keep us satisfied. I
              know someone else that used him and they felt the same. I need more
              research done in Slovakia but don't know who to use.
              Good luck.
              Sharon

              In a message dated 3/5/2009 12:44:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
              scott@... writes:

              I highly recommend Vladimir as well. And if you can
              > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
              > nice guy.
              >
              > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
              > lunch. We then went to one of my ancestral villages
              > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom. He
              > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
              >

              > -S
              >

              > William C. Wormuth <_senzus@..._ (mailto:senzus@...) > wrote:
              > > >

              > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
              > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
              > and Young Boy.

              recession.
              (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)

            • Dennis and Donna
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                ........And what of Juraj Cisarik?

                Since he is all over the web I might as well use his name......

                Anyone?

                Dennis

                --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna" <ddhalusker@...>