Re: [Slovak-World] Hiring a genealogist in Slovakia

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
      I am willing to recommend Vladimir Bohinc I used him to do research
      on my family and was happy with the results. His website is at
      http://www.konekta.sk/
      I know there are other genealogists on this list but I have no
      experience with them.

      God luck

      Laskavy Prosim

      Nick
    • Dennis and Donna
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
        Hello Helene,

        Would Remeniny ring a bell with you? You only helped to make a Family connection for Me.

        This is in the Presov region of Slovakia.

        Dennis

        -- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...> wrote:

        > would be good to know the village and region as different people have their specialties.
        >
        > helene

      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
          ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife and Young Boy.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
            I highly recommend Vladimir as well.  And if you can
            > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
            > nice guy.
            >
            > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
            > lunch.  We then went to one of my ancestral villages
            > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom.  He
            > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
            >

            > -S
            >

            > William C. Wormuth <senzus@...> wrote: > > >

            > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
            > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
            > and Young Boy.
            >
            > ________________________________

          • helene cincebeaux
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
              I  remember - i can suggest someone expert in that area - get back to me directly at helenezx@...

            • SDinthevalley@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                I to have used Vladimir. He was OK but at the time I had no one to compare
                genealogy research with. Since, I've had research done in the Czech Republic
                and the results were outstanding compared with what I received from
                Vladimir. So much more detailed than Vladimir. After receiving the Czech report I
                felt like Vladimir was doing just enough for a report to keep us satisfied. I
                know someone else that used him and they felt the same. I need more
                research done in Slovakia but don't know who to use.
                Good luck.
                Sharon

                In a message dated 3/5/2009 12:44:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                scott@... writes:

                I highly recommend Vladimir as well. And if you can
                > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
                > nice guy.
                >
                > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
                > lunch. We then went to one of my ancestral villages
                > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom. He
                > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
                >

                > -S
                >

                > William C. Wormuth <_senzus@..._ (mailto:senzus@...) > wrote:
                > > >

                > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
                > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
                > and Young Boy.

                recession.
                (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)

              • Dennis and Donna
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                  ........And what of Juraj Cisarik?

                  Since he is all over the web I might as well use his name......

                  Anyone?

                  Dennis

                  --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna" <ddhalusker@...>