Re: [Slovak-World] Hiring a genealogist in Slovakia

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
      would be good to know the village and region as different people have their specialties.

      helene

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
        I am willing to recommend Vladimir Bohinc I used him to do research
        on my family and was happy with the results. His website is at
        http://www.konekta.sk/
        I know there are other genealogists on this list but I have no
        experience with them.

        God luck

        Laskavy Prosim

        Nick
      • Dennis and Donna
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
          Hello Helene,

          Would Remeniny ring a bell with you? You only helped to make a Family connection for Me.

          This is in the Presov region of Slovakia.

          Dennis

          -- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...> wrote:

          > would be good to know the village and region as different people have their specialties.
          >
          > helene

        • William C. Wormuth
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
            ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife and Young Boy.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
              I highly recommend Vladimir as well.  And if you can
              > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
              > nice guy.
              >
              > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
              > lunch.  We then went to one of my ancestral villages
              > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom.  He
              > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
              >

              > -S
              >

              > William C. Wormuth <senzus@...> wrote: > > >

              > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
              > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
              > and Young Boy.
              >
              > ________________________________

            • helene cincebeaux
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                I  remember - i can suggest someone expert in that area - get back to me directly at helenezx@...

              • SDinthevalley@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                  I to have used Vladimir. He was OK but at the time I had no one to compare
                  genealogy research with. Since, I've had research done in the Czech Republic
                  and the results were outstanding compared with what I received from
                  Vladimir. So much more detailed than Vladimir. After receiving the Czech report I
                  felt like Vladimir was doing just enough for a report to keep us satisfied. I
                  know someone else that used him and they felt the same. I need more
                  research done in Slovakia but don't know who to use.
                  Good luck.
                  Sharon

                  In a message dated 3/5/2009 12:44:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                  scott@... writes:

                  I highly recommend Vladimir as well. And if you can
                  > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
                  > nice guy.
                  >
                  > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
                  > lunch. We then went to one of my ancestral villages
                  > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom. He
                  > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
                  >

                  > -S
                  >

                  > William C. Wormuth <_senzus@..._ (mailto:senzus@...) > wrote:
                  > > >

                  > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
                  > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
                  > and Young Boy.

                  recession.
                  (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)

                • Dennis and Donna
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                    ........And what of Juraj Cisarik?

                    Since he is all over the web I might as well use his name......

                    Anyone?

                    Dennis

                    --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna" <ddhalusker@...>