Hiring a genealogist in Slovakia

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
      Can anyone share,or be willing to discuss hiring a researcher in Slovakia?

      I have been interested in doing this and am close to having my ducks in a row.

      Any insight would be of great value at this point.

      Can we talk about particular researchers for hire by name here at Slovak World?

      Thanks,

      Dennis
    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
        would be good to know the village and region as different people have their specialties.

        helene

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
          I am willing to recommend Vladimir Bohinc I used him to do research
          on my family and was happy with the results. His website is at
          http://www.konekta.sk/
          I know there are other genealogists on this list but I have no
          experience with them.

          God luck

          Laskavy Prosim

          Nick
        • Dennis and Donna
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
            Hello Helene,

            Would Remeniny ring a bell with you? You only helped to make a Family connection for Me.

            This is in the Presov region of Slovakia.

            Dennis

            -- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...> wrote:

            > would be good to know the village and region as different people have their specialties.
            >
            > helene

          • William C. Wormuth
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
              ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife and Young Boy.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                I highly recommend Vladimir as well.  And if you can
                > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
                > nice guy.
                >
                > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
                > lunch.  We then went to one of my ancestral villages
                > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom.  He
                > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
                >

                > -S
                >

                > William C. Wormuth <senzus@...> wrote: > > >

                > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
                > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
                > and Young Boy.
                >
                > ________________________________

              • helene cincebeaux
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                  I  remember - i can suggest someone expert in that area - get back to me directly at helenezx@...

                • SDinthevalley@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                    I to have used Vladimir. He was OK but at the time I had no one to compare
                    genealogy research with. Since, I've had research done in the Czech Republic
                    and the results were outstanding compared with what I received from
                    Vladimir. So much more detailed than Vladimir. After receiving the Czech report I
                    felt like Vladimir was doing just enough for a report to keep us satisfied. I
                    know someone else that used him and they felt the same. I need more
                    research done in Slovakia but don't know who to use.
                    Good luck.
                    Sharon

                    In a message dated 3/5/2009 12:44:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                    scott@... writes:

                    I highly recommend Vladimir as well. And if you can
                    > meet him in person while in Slovakia, he's a very
                    > nice guy.
                    >
                    > In 2002, I visited his office and took him out to
                    > lunch. We then went to one of my ancestral villages
                    > just down the road from Nove Mesto nad Vahom. He
                    > introduced me to several distant relatives. He went
                    >

                    > -S
                    >

                    > William C. Wormuth <_senzus@..._ (mailto:senzus@...) > wrote:
                    > > >

                    > ME TOO,he located a "lost" friend i Slovinia. Also
                    > visited him in Nove Mesto nad Vahom. Super nice wife
                    > and Young Boy.

                    recession.
                    (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)

                  • Dennis and Donna
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
                      ........And what of Juraj Cisarik?

                      Since he is all over the web I might as well use his name......

                      Anyone?

                      Dennis

                      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna" <ddhalusker@...>