Z~abi rok

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 4, 2009
      So Helen, what would be a good suggestion for a book about Slovak history in
      US. Is Z~abi rok an author, a title of a book or what?

      I am flying to Phoenix tomorrow so may not be online for the next week, not on that much anyway. I will visit my son and d.i.l. She is Slovenian, lots of those in Cleveland area, huh? We will see one of the Cleveland Indians games. Whatever we do, it will be in the 70's and it has been soooo cold around here this winter, I cannot wait!