Off the Poland subject....

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Thank you for the lead, Martin.

      Did anyone else see this? I got a jolt when I saw it.  FIND THE POSITIVE NUMBERS! :-)

      http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/pls/portal/docs/PAGE/PGP_PRD_CAT_PREREL/PGE_CAT_PREREL_YEAR_2009/PGE_CAT_PREREL_YEAR_2009_MONTH_02/2-13022009-EN-AP.PDF

      Ben
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        > Did anyone else see this?

        Anyone who read this:

        It was reported on the day the stats were released.

        martin
      • Ben Sorensen
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
          how many more oops'es can I get in one day? I am going to work to find out....
          Ben