Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovaks shop Poland, Poles ski Poland

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
      oops- oops- and oops.  Sorry!
      :-P I have been to the Alps, but never with skis on. Nonetheless, I could see their point.

      Is there a projected average income (or incomes) for Slovaks now that the euro has landed? Interesting to see how they compare to others in the Eurozone- especially with others holding the same jobs!  I know that my income was high for Slovak teachers, but LOW when compared to the Eurozone. Would love to see the "new" tables.
      Ben

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
        > Is there a projected average income (or incomes) for Slovaks
        > now that the euro has landed?

        The way to do it has been to take what's available and recalculate it. There are tons of online currency calculators. Or to go to the Eurostat databases, they've used the euro for their data for close to two decades now.