Re: [Slovak-World] For Miner Dave

  • David
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hello Paul: Thanks for thinking about me. No, he is not a relation. I have a cold that is probably an allergy that won't go away. I did get a blast of the upper respiratory infection along with it. Other wise, I'm in good health. I'm reading and keeping in touch with Slovak World. Taking it all in, but just keeping in the wings. For all you Slovak Steam Engine buffs, No. 9 Mine has on loan, one of the old steam "Lokies," that operated in the area.Made in 1920. (Not operatable) I remember on our tour in Slovakia, we rode on a steam train. GREAT! I love them.
      Dave Kuchta