Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Nice Driveway!

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 28, 2009
      Not a very Slovak topic, but Paul Harvey passed away on Saturday, Feb. 28th.  And now, for the rest of the story....

      Good day,
      Ben

    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 6, 2009
        Hmm- I have a whole set from Slovak Glass- sans one from my birthday. :-P Niki's was filled with water, and he reinacted a wedding he saw on video.. (ej, hup! and toss....) we say pijacky. pintky... so much nicer...

        Ben