Re: [Slovak-World] SPRING ISSUE OF SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE

  • Me
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2009
      Please email me a copy. Thank you.
      MTabacheck@...
      Mark Tabacheck

      --- On Fri, 2/13/09, Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...> wrote:

      From: Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] SPRING ISSUE OF SLOVAK HERITAGE LIVE
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 11:49 PM

      Will be mailed out from Seattle on Tuesday, February 17.

      You will find:

      FROM THE EDITOR
      FROM THE MAIL BAG
      15th K COUSINS REUNION
      TASTES AND AROMAS OF SLOVAKIA
      OUR DAILY BREAD
      PASCHA-PASKA
      SABBATH
      TRADITIONAL WEDDING FEAST
      FEAST HEAVY, BUT GOOD
      GOOSE FEAST
      CHRISTMAS EVE
      TASTE OF FREEDOM
      LUBOMIR RAPOS A PAINTER FROM MODRA
      JUBILANT LUCNICA
      THE OFFICE FOR SLOVAKS LIVING ABROAD
      MONS. VICTOR TRSTENSKY-HOLY FATHER'S PRELATE
      25TH ANNIVERSARY OF ELEVATING PILGRIMAGE CHURCH IN LEVOCA TO BASILICA MINOR
      ROLAND'S FOUNTAIN
      200 ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF JOZEF MAXIMILIAN PETZVAL CONMEMORATIVE COIN
      DAJAMA PUBLISHING HOUSE NEW BOOKS

      You can order a sample copy providing you didn't received one before,
      by emailing your snail mail address.

      PDF file no problem to anybody, just send your email.

      And Saturday February 21, I am off to Slovakia, my 48th trip since 1987

      Vladi

      Vladimir Linder
      Slovak Heritage Live quarterly Newsletter
      3804 Yale Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6, CANADA
      Phone/Fax:: (604) 291-8065, Cell: (604) 889-4616
      Email: vlinder49@shaw. ca

      For sample issue please send US$8.00 to the above address.
      Subscription US$25.00 per year.
      Slovak-English and English-Slovak Translations US$50.00 per page

      Next Slovakia Genealogical research trip starts FEBRUARY 21, 2009
      To reach me in Slovakia please email me at: vlinder49@gmail. com

      My cells in Slovakia are: 011-421-918- 075-291 or 011-421-914- 109-444

      You may check out our home pages at:

      http://www.slovakhe ritage.org
      http://www.slovakhe ritagelive. com
      http://www.lindervi deo.com