Think your cell phone bill is high?

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2009
      I guess that I would be the one to notice this article in SME :-). I remember paying out my wazoo for minutes compared to what I get here in the states, but this article says that Slovakia's price plans per minute are higher than many of her neighbors- and this by two INTERNATIONAL CARRIERS! (Orange and T-Mobile.) There is a graph at the bottom that compares Slovak rates to neighboring countries- but compare this to YOUR price plan (pausal in Slovak).  Note, the rate in Austria is SEVEN TIMES lower than the rate in Slovakia.....

      http://mobil.sme.sk/c/4303212/orange-i-tmobile-su-u-susedov-lacnejsi.html

      Ben