Pa. Death Records

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      I emailed Gov. Rendell about this issue. My dad's family settled there before Ohio and my mom had some family there. Searching the death records would probably give me some missing information about my Slovak grandfather who seems to have appeared in Cleveland and then buried in the Lutheran cemetery on the west side. I have found his death certificate, but my mother's cousin lived and died in Pa. and I never knew how exactly they were related. Thanks for sharing this.