Re: [Slovak-World] Help get Pennsylvania death records on line

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
      Dear Friends, I am passing on this letter which seems to serve a very worthy cause - making Pennsylvania death records available on line.

      helene

      Peter Gruber wrote,

      Please write a letter of support to Governor Rendell
      for the cause to get the older Pennsylvania state
      death certificates available online.

      Sample letters are available on the web site

      http://users.rcn.com/timarg/PaHR-Access.htm

      The individual sample letters that are on
      the main page of our website under where it says
      Sample Forms and Letters can be modified for use
      by an individual or organization. Use any letter
      or parts of letters you wish, add or change
      anything you want, just be sure to make whatever
      you compose it is clear that it is coming from
      you.

      If you would, please send us a copy of one of
      the letter so we can keep track of the
      endorsements (via email or to the address below
      and it doesn't have to be a signed copy).

      If you have any questions or concerns, please do not
      hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your help.

      Tim Gruber
      511 E. Paoli Street
      Allentown, PA. 18103-5231
      610-791-9294