Re: [Slovak-World] Rom Songs

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 5, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ARR9HAZiA&feature=PlayList&p=0A1B4CADD93957E1&index=4

      BEN,
      Especially for you.

      Vilo

    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 5, 2009
        HI Helene,
        I will get you a collection of some GOOD stuff- the kind that gets all the shoulders moving and everyone yelling C~AVE C~AVE!!!!
        Gimme a bit, though, I have to track it down... :-)
        Ben
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-4If03Bok
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or71XphwlCU
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwkl87g0dkU
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCCQyJ_Ux8&feature=related
        Have some fun!!!!!

        From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@yahoo. com>
        Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Folksongs.
        To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:00 AM

        I wish I though as much of my playing as you do! :-)
        Ben

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 5, 2009
          Well there are 174 videos of mine on YOU TUBE: http://www.youtube.com/vladi49

          You can also GOOGLE Vladi49 and find where in the world are all the
          links to them

          I have produced 93 VHS videos of Slovak folklore and culture between
          years 1989-2005

          2006 38 DVD's of FOLKLORE SONGS AND DANCES

          2007 21 DVD's of FOLKLORE SONGS AND DANCES

          2008 33 DVD's of FOLKLORE SONGS AND DANCES

          Email me for info, we can talk folklore.

          I am going to the printers soon with spring issue of SLOVAK HERITAGE
          LIVE starting our 17 year of publishing.

          You can get a free issue if you want providing you didn't get a free
          issue before.

          Send in your snail mail/

          No problem of sending PDF to anybody even to the previous recipients
          of free issue.

          I am off to Slovakia February 21, my 48th trip since 1987. Last one
          was September 2008. If you need anything, research, videos or pictures,
          email me at: vlinder49@...

          Vladi
        • Ben Sorensen
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009