Steelers

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      Honestly, I have to say that Pittsburgh has nothing to be proud of in
      the team they fielded this year.

      At least the teams of past years played Professionaly. Seems now that
      any High school loser could be in the NFL.

      It was only so close because of the peformance by the players of both
      teams.
      Inexperience and Un-sportsman like conduct ! That is not coming from
      me because I lived in Cleveland it comes from me because Pro Sports in
      this Day and age have regressed to a point where there are no heroes and
      no loyalties. Admit it! Dennis

    • Ginger
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009