Re: [Slovak-World] Promoting Slovak-World and a steel city

  • Gergely
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2009
      Thanks,
      I'll remember that, next time we are in town - which isn't often. Actually, I'll sent it to me Sis and her daughter, who do visit often.
      Jack Gergely
      Newport News
      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 9:57 AM

      I just wanted to let you Steel City Pittsburghers know that I found a Gold and Black club in Wilmington. The owner, from what I understand, lobbied in Raleigh to be allowed to truck in Iron City.

      I don't know which loyalty is stronger- being Slovak, or your being from Pittsburgh. I have only visited, but the city itself has made an impression on me.... as well as the great people that live there!

      Ben

      Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 11:40 AM

      If you have a web site and would like to promote

      Slovak-World on it.....

      Go to...

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Slovak- World/

      Click the Promote link on the left

      You will be given source code to 2 links you can

      use at your web site.

      Greg Kopchak