Re: [Slovak-World] Re: A Slovak take: inauguration and after

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 31, 2009
      Ben,
      Can you ship by UPS? I remember the old days in Greenville SC. If you wanted to go "out", you bought your booze, brought it to the club and had to pay for your drinks.

      Preachers were lined up outside the liquor stores, In their swanky cars, waiting for the clerks to bing out the booze.

      Sorry, no other ideas.

      Have fun tomorrow Ben! Nech si vyhral tisic PLUS!

      Vilo

      ________________________________
      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@ymail. com>
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 11:46 PM

      http://www.doublecr ossvodka. com/

      A new product from our beloved Slovakia.
      could be available in your area.

      Check your local Liquor Store and if they say no, ask if they are familiar with "the terrible", the Slovak mafia head.

      BE FORCEFUL, SUPPORT SLOVAKIA.

      Have a good time tomarrow, fans of futbal. Ja Nemozem haldat protoze nemem rad Americky futbal.

      http://www.doublecr ossvodka. com/

      Vilko

    • William C. Wormuth