Re: [Slovak-World] Off Topic: Inuit & Eskimo

  • Julie Michutka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      Those who would like to listen to Willie Hensley, can hear him on an
      NPR program:

      http://www.onpointradio.org/shows/2009/01/alaska-at-50/

      "This hour, On Point: We’re looking back on fifty years of Alaskan
      statehood.
      You can join the conversation. What do you know about America’s “last
      frontier”? Has the past year changed your take on the state of Alaska?"