Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Beer Labels

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2009
      last drink is the one we take with us when we leave, "one for the
      road" or a "roadie"

      Laskavy Prosim

      Nick
    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2009
        All this talk about beer has me wondering....

        Where is Vilo? Is he ok? he kinda disappeared for a bit...
        Not that alcohol immediately makes me think of him, but he usually comes up with some sharp, witty something when we bring this up.

        Ben