Re: [Slovak-World] Re: THE STEEL CURTAIN!!!!!

    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 27, 2009
      maybe.

      I just bought the cards w/ either International postage paid stamped on them, or purchased cards w/o postage & went to the local post office & told them they were for USA as marked.   I figured they knew what to charge.

      But I think it was part of the adventure.  And a way to extend the vacation.  When someone would call, write or email about getting a card, I would remember my trip, months past.

      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 27, 2009