Slovakia on inauguration

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2009
      I respect anyone who is elected to a government position. However, Obama is
      way too liberal for me and seems too inexperienced. But time will tell. In
      watching clips of the "inaugural balls" this a.m. I found his dancing with
      his wife touching, the way they interacted was very sweet.

      Laskavy Prosim,
      Eva

    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2009
        Eva,
        what was the experience of the last President when he was first elected?

        Vilo

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2009
          Vilo & Eva:

          I don't recall the press ever treating the predecessor like they are treating the current occupant.  In fact, the press was continuing the story that he wasn't really the president.

          Is there any parallel in Slovak history?

          Laskavy prosim,
          Chuck