Euro

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      When I was in Slovakia last October, I went to a bank in Tvrdos~in to
      exchange some dollars for koruny. On exiting the bank, I noticed what
      turned out to be a 2 Euro coin on the sidewalk. I still have it but I
      guess this makes me one of the first to have a Euro coin in Slovakia,
      even before the conversion.

      William F. Brna
      Protect yourself with the right Health Insurance plan. Click for coverage information.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2Ple67IBrfMSiLUNd07TemZun6owFOSV04EvMfNhN3bjT3O/