Re: [Slovak-World] dont blame anyone because ......

  • mehmet citak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2009
      Electricity from nuclear power 78%
      France has been Europe's most enthusiastic devotee of nuclear power, constructing dozens of reactors since the 1970s oil crises spurred on its desire for energy independence.
      It has become the world's biggest net exporter of electricity, and is also a major exporter of nuclear technology.
      France began a public debate in 2003 on future energy policy, but the government seems committed. President Jacques Chirac has announced the fourth generation of nuclear reactors, using nuclear waste as a source of energy, while France will be the site for the international Iter experimental reactor.

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@ymail. com>
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 2:37 AM

      http://www.eegas. com/photos. htm

      Read about the typical use of Gas Turbines operating on a Natural Gas
      Transmission line.During my 22 years of Employment, I was responsible for
      Product Service of GE Gas Turbines, in various locations around the USA and
      the world.

      Vilo

      Vilo