Name Variations

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 27, 2008
      I have heard a few variations for the Name "Vasiliy". To include
      Vasil,Vasyl. Also Wasyl,

      Karol,Karoly. In addition to Charles,Charlie and Chuck. Depending on
      the person writting or

      speaking.

      Has anyone heard Laszlo or Ladislav being another variation of Vasil?

      Dennis
    • Marianne Petruska
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 6, 2009
        Vilo: Thanks for the reply -- but it should have gone to Julie Michutka;
        I'm a Petruska.

        MARIANNE