Re: [Slovak-World] Re: slovakia

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 55 , May 4, 2003
      Ron, I dont see it as that big a problem, I have read of no problems in Slovakia, Anthrax or other. And burying one once of soil in a graveyard certainly will not contaminated the agri-system of the U.S. I think your concerns are going way past common sense here. If there were any concerns of this kind of contamination, we certainly wouldnt be importing anything! Im sure everything that is imported in not decontaminated prior to shipping, and many things have had contact with the ground prior to shipping, automobiles for one. JIm

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 4, 2003
        Good Capt -- we expect nothing less. Enjoy!

        Caye

        capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
        Ahoj,

        just a quick message to let all know that I am now in Slovakia. Im typing this on a slovak keyboard, it is a little differant and takes a bit to adjust. Spent today in Bratislava, yesterday in Tranava. Tommorrow we go to Prauge. &i am taking lots of pictures to share wit list when I return.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT