Carpathian Ensemble at Pitt

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      Here's something that was forwarded to me by a former colleague who's Ukrainian:

      "Just a little something to help you get through the last days of the semester - enjoy! We had a very successful Slavic Dance Party on Dec. 2 and look forward to our full performance on Friday, March 27, 2009, Frick Fine Arts Building, University of Pittsburgh, 8-10pm, $5 w/student ID and advance sale / $7 at the door. This semester's enrollment was 15 students (mostly non-majors), going up to 20 in the spring (I just couldn't say no to the banjo and trombone). 1 credit for Pitt students - students from Carnegie Mellon can cross register - people from the community are welcome to join.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUuPoL8kI0c

      Adriana Helbig
      Assistant Professor of Music
      University of Pittsburgh"