Christmas Tradition

  • Gergely
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      I have a photo that I got from Rich Custer of my father and his brother dressed for the old Christmas tradition where several guys dressed in white carry a catherdal type model and several others dress as woodsmen.
      I know this has been discussed on SW before, but I can't remember what it is called, or the significance.
      Does anyone recall the name of this tradition?
      Jack Gergely
      Newport News