Yahoo News Article on Auto Industry in Slovakia

  • ssultonia
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Just saw this as an item on Yahoo news.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081130/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_europe_s_motown

      Regards,
      Bill
    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        I just read it too.
        Amazing, but people are also losing jobs in Slovakia, so it isn't as rosey there as the article makes it seem.  Still, it is great news....
        Ben

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          Related article "Who Killed Detroit?"

          http://townhall.com/Columnists/PatrickJBuchanan/2008/11/21/who_killed_detroit?page=full

          To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.comFrom: ssultonia@...: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:42:12 +0000Subject: [Slovak-World] Yahoo News Article on Auto Industry in Slovakia

          Just saw this as an item on Yahoo news.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081130/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_europe_s_motownRegards,Bill

        • William C. Wormuth
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
            I get daily Slovakia news updates, in English at google alerts.  It is cool and gives National as well as Sport news. of course for Slovak language, all the important newspapers are on line.
            For Zahoraci a a bi-weekly newspaper "Zahorak" from Skalica is available.

            Vilo