Christmas Eve Oplatki Wafers

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2008
      We are now shipping 2008 Oplatki wafers for Christmas eve.

      www.iarelative.com/xmas/oplatki_order.htm

      Get your order in early.

      Does anyone have special family traditions to go along with
      the sharing of the wafers to start Vilija dinner?

      Greg
    • gregory_kopchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
        We got our Oplatki for 2009 in this week.

        You can read Father George M. Franko's explanation of
        the tradition of the sharing of the Oplatki wafer at

        http://www.iarelative.com/xmas/franko.htm

        Greg
      • Greg
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
          We are now shipping Oplatki for Christmas Eve 2012.

          Go to www.iarelative.com/xmas/oplatki_order.htm to place your order.

          Greg