Re: [Slovak-World] Reunion

  • helenezx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      In a message dated 2/2/3 11:16:40 AM, wmatchett@... writes:

      << Although I live just an hour or so from Orlando, another
      suggestion for a reunion is to get together at the Czechoslovak
      Genealogical Society International Conf. in Houston, TX, October 15-18.
      The CGSI Conference sessions are very informative. Evening
      entertainment is fun and meals ethnic. >>

      I agree with Julia - it's always great fun - lots of super programs, ethnic
      food and entertainment; if it was planned well in advance they would might
      well give us a special meeting time and place that would be publicized.