Re: [Slovak-World] slovakia

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 55 , May 1, 2003
      Bruce, Wow, what a simular family history we have. My grand father came to this country sailing from Bremen Germany also! he settled in Racine, 30 miles south of Milwaukee. I now live in the milwaukee area, and if you need anything from this area let me know. I am glad you had the oportunity to travel there and enjoy it when you did. I think once I am there, I will feel like, "we" have returned, we refering to my grandparents, parents, and my family. I will feel like a circle has been completed. Jim

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 4, 2003
        Good Capt -- we expect nothing less. Enjoy!

        Caye

        capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
        Ahoj,

        just a quick message to let all know that I am now in Slovakia. Im typing this on a slovak keyboard, it is a little differant and takes a bit to adjust. Spent today in Bratislava, yesterday in Tranava. Tommorrow we go to Prauge. &i am taking lots of pictures to share wit list when I return.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT