Re: [Slovak-World] slovakia

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 55 , May 1 2:02 PM
      Click the link and you get the map for MORAVICE

      http://www.mapy.cz/mapy3.fcgi?IDA=Czrep&POS=im_50_250&RPOS=&R=640x400&ZL=9&LDF=&AOB=&PNT=&ICO=&Ulb=&ACT=seek&Sval=Moravice&Styp=sidlo

      MORAVICE do exist in MORAVA

      North east of Olomouc they are located between Lutovice, Vitkov and Budisov
      nad Budisovkov.

      Next time ask the guy that has all the info.

      Vladi

      At 01:31 PM 5/1/2003 -0700, you wrote:
      >you might try "witz" or "wicz" Good luck! Caye
      >
      >Bruce Bagin <bagin@...> wrote:The american church records only list
      >Austria. My grandfather's naturalization certificate shows Moravitz, all
      >searches of Motavitz, moravice etc. have proved fruitless.

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 4, 2003
        Good Capt -- we expect nothing less. Enjoy!

        Caye

        capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
        Ahoj,

        just a quick message to let all know that I am now in Slovakia. Im typing this on a slovak keyboard, it is a little differant and takes a bit to adjust. Spent today in Bratislava, yesterday in Tranava. Tommorrow we go to Prauge. &i am taking lots of pictures to share wit list when I return.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT