Rusyn Event - Pittsburgh - Second Notice

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
      What: Carpatho-Rusyn Fall Fest
      When: Sunday November 9, 2008

      From 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

      Where: Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center
      915 Dickson Street
      Munhall, PA 15120-1929
      www.c-rs.org
      e-mail: vp@...
      telephone: 412-251-3083

      CHRISTMAS IN NOVEMBER!!!

      Get a jump start on your Christmas shopping. Rusyn items as well as a great selection of iconography and local art and crafts will be on sale.

      Taste exquisite pastries made by chefs trained in Slovakia. Place your orders now so you can have a worry-free Christmas.

      Delicious ethnic food items will also be on sale.

      Come and enjoy great food, great atmosphere and be prepared to have a great time!!!!

      We look forward to seeing you at our beautiful center.

      Come join us for the Carpatho-Rusyn Society's Annual Meeting and first ever "Rusyn Fall Festival" at the National Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center 915 Dickson Street Munhall, PA 15120-1929

      Vendors will be selling food, arts, and crafts from 11 am to 3 pm.

      Annual Meeting to begin at 3 PM

      For more information call us at 412-251-3083 or e-mail vp@....

      The Carpatho-Rusyn Society will hold its Annual Meeting and Rusyn Fall Festival

      Sunday, November 9, 2007

      National Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center 915 Dickson Street Munhall, PA 15120-1929

      Directions

      http://www.c-rs.org/munhalldir.html

      I'll be there for a while.

      Dr. "Q"

      PS - Sent again, I am not sure why my ISP notified me that it could not connect to the net.
    • GEEE2252@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
        oh thank you! I am forwarding it to my cousins back in Pittsburgh *I live in NYC*
        I know they will attend!
        Wish I was there!
        Gail

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2008
          Hi everyone, I have been to the Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center in Pittsburgh. It is quite far for me, however, if at all possible you should try to attend. It is just beautiful!!!! The local CRS people have been working very, very hard to get it cleaned and fixed up. They are owed so much from all of us for all the work they have done. I wish I lived closer to help them out. Everyone should be so proud of what they all did for US!
          Please try to attend and support their hard work and efforts. Thank you to the CRS members. maxine sasala vigilante