Rusyn Event - Pittsburgh

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      What: Carpatho-Rusyn Fall Fest
      When: Sunday November 9, 2008

      From 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

      Where: Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center
      915 Dickson Street
      Munhall, PA 15120-1929
      www.c-rs.org
      e-mail: vp@...
      telephone: 412-251-3083

      CHRISTMAS IN NOVEMBER!!!

      Get a jump start on your Christmas shopping. Rusyn items as well as a great selection of iconography and local art and crafts will be on sale.

      Taste exquisite pastries made by chefs trained in Slovakia. Place your orders now so you can have a worry-free Christmas.

      Delicious ethnic food items will also be on sale.

      Come and enjoy great food, great atmosphere and be prepared to have a great time!!!!

      We look forward to seeing you at our beautiful center.

      Come join us for the Carpatho-Rusyn Society's Annual Meeting and first ever "Rusyn Fall Festival" at the National Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center 915 Dickson Street Munhall, PA 15120-1929

      Vendors will be selling food, arts, and crafts from 11 am to 3 pm.

      Annual Meeting to begin at 3 PM

      For more information call us at 412-251-3083 or e-mail vp@....

      The Carpatho-Rusyn Society will hold its Annual Meeting and Rusyn Fall Festival

      Sunday, November 9, 2007

      National Carpatho-Rusyn Cultural Center 915 Dickson Street Munhall, PA 15120-1929

      Directions

      http://www.c-rs.org/munhalldir.html

      I'll be there for a while.

      Dr. "Q"