Re: [Slovak-World] Pittsburgh Slovak Festival

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008

      Barbara, the costumes are from Helene Cincebeaux's booth.  I have a list of the performers at home -- wish I'd known you were there, I'm in the distance in one of your photos -- next to my cousins -- I'd have introduced myself and cousins to you.

      Good to see all the other regulars who I already know from this spectacular annual event.

      Caye