RE: [Slovak-World] Gold and the army

  • Armata, Joseph R
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 4, 2008
      Lil, Gmail is kind of funny about that. If you send an email to a list, it regards your copy of the incoming email as a duplicate and deletes it from the Inbox. Try clicking on All Mail instead of Inbox, and you might see your own posts there. Here's some info from the web:

      "Gmail's fundamental unit of organization is the conversation, not the message, and in filing messages into conversations, Gmail removes duplicates. If you get the same message from more than one list, Gmail keeps the one it received first and discards the rest. Similarly, if the message is already in your Sent Mail view, it discards the incoming copies."

      Joe