Pittsburgh

  • GEEE2252@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      I want to thank you for informing us about the event in Pittsburgh this past
      weekend. I am from Pittsburgh but now live in NYC and I had forwarded the
      information to my cousins back home *Pgh* and he and his wife went. He said they
      had a blast! They ate and ate and ate! got a Slovak Polka cd for my 93 year
      old uncle!
      so thanks again!
      Gail

      In a message dated 11/3/2008 9:04:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      cmmedvik@... writes:

      Since some of the members have visited and/or lived in Slovakia for a time,
      I wonder how hard it is to set up a bank account in another country? And do
      the rules vary from country to country? I have a missionary living in India
      and with the horrible violence going on there I'm afraid of anything air mailed
      not getting through to him. If I could deposit money into an Indian bank so
      he could withdraw it directly, I think it would be more secure and quicker.
      Does anyone have any idea?

      Claudia

      **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
      5 Travel Deals!