Re: [Slovak-World] Re: facebook

  • Scott Mikusko
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
      Facebook is easy and convenient. I wasn't a big social networking
      user, but it keeps me in touch with many friends and family. I
      connected with a lot of cousins. Granted FB is overwhelmingly high
      school and college age kids, the past year many 'adults' have joined.

      For professionals, the counterpart site is LinkedIn.com, but that's
      more business networking.

      -S