Re: More pics of . . .

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi, Skeeter!

      Yes, it makes me hungry, too, hungry for a return to Slovakia that
      is. Actually, I was constantly fighting my weight there because the
      food was so delicious and the opportunities to eat (free) so
      plentiful. It's much easier to stay thin here.

      Russ

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, fbican@... wrote:

      > Russ--
      >
      > Your're making me hungry! That looks like a fun time, too. Thanks
      for sharing the pics with us.

      > As an aside, I couldn't help but notice the salata of pomidor,
      cebula, v ogorek. An old Hungarian friend used to make that with
      ocet & olej, and referred to it a Bulgarian salad. I love the stuff,
      and made some just a month ago when the last of the tomatoes came
      in. For my Bohunk bones, that's caviar!