Fw: RE: [Slovak-World] facebook

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      I don't know how this works either.
      George

      --- On Sat, 11/1/08, Claudia Medvik <cmmedvik@...> wrote:

      From: Claudia Medvik <cmmedvik@...>
      Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] facebook
      To: slovak-world@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 9:16 PM

      I know this sounds dumb, but how does facebook work??

      Claudia

      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. comFrom: ksisitka@cox. netDate: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 06:37:04 -0400Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] facebook

      Yes, Facebook is a great tool. I have found 3 of my distant cousins in Slovakia.Also found a cousin that I had lost contact with in the States.On 30 Oct 08, at 12:05 PM, Elaine Chromeck wrote:> I joined facebook recently--not intending to use it for genealogy > research, but was surprised to find the nephew of one of my > relatives. Since he's on the younger side he writes English very > well and was most excited to having been located. facebook could be > a good resource for others searching for family.>> Elaine>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      http://windowslive. com/connect/ post/wedowindows live.spaces. live.com- Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789! 167.entry? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ hotmail_092008

    • lacsni@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        I hear people talking about "Facebook" but don't know anything about it either.? It does sound interesting.

        Donna Lachney
        Lacsni, Lacny, Gajdos, Mlinarcik & Jaroscak