Re: [Slovak-World] More pics of . . .

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Russ--

      Your're making me hungry! That looks like a fun time, too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

      As an aside, I couldn't help but notice the salata of pomidor, cebula, v ogorek. An old Hungarian friend used to make that with ocet & olej, and referred to it a Bulgarian salad. I love the stuff, and made some just a month ago when the last of the tomatoes came in. For my Bohunk bones, that's caviar!

      Laskavy prosim,

      Skeeter

      -------------- Original message from "Russell McCoy" <mccoy4984@...>: --------------

      food and drink in Slovakia. It was quite a spread. I just posted them
      at:

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      Still planning my first trip to relevant locations in Texas. It's
      taken me a while to acclimate to my workplace since I've been on the
      road most of the last few years. I'm still reconnecting with old
      friends and catching up in general. Will try to post some fresh stuff
      soon.

      Russ

    • Russell McCoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi, Skeeter!

        Yes, it makes me hungry, too, hungry for a return to Slovakia that
        is. Actually, I was constantly fighting my weight there because the
        food was so delicious and the opportunities to eat (free) so
        plentiful. It's much easier to stay thin here.

        Russ