[Slovak-World] Re: The further adventures of Frank and George

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2008
      Sorry to say that Helen hasn't been consistent with the titles, but it's pretty obvious that each one is about the book.

      >>> "Ron Matviyak" <amiak27@...> 10/31/2008 12:32:33 PM >>>
      Nick,

      Perhaps the easiest way to assemble the whole of the story is to go to
      your Yahoo Web page http://groups.yahoo.com and sign in with your
      password. Call up Slovak-World and click on any of the messages in
      the story thread. Scroll down and you should see the entire chain of
      posts.

      If the posts were not submitted as a chain, then you can do a search
      for a topic, and might try "Frank and George" or "adventures" to
      narrow down the various postings. I believe Helen has been consistent
      with the titles.

      Ron
      - and Helen, many thanks, it is great to have you send us these
      fascinating summaries! -