RE: [Slovak-World] slovakia

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 30 8:28 PM
      Im sure it was a moment to treasure and remember forever. I will have the same experiances once I am there, for my realatives are planning on taking me to my grandfathers village so I can see where he came from. Jim

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 4, 2003
        Good Capt -- we expect nothing less. Enjoy!

        Caye

        capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
        Ahoj,

        just a quick message to let all know that I am now in Slovakia. Im typing this on a slovak keyboard, it is a little differant and takes a bit to adjust. Spent today in Bratislava, yesterday in Tranava. Tommorrow we go to Prauge. &i am taking lots of pictures to share wit list when I return.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT