slovakia

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 55 , Apr 29, 2003
      Ahoj Friends, Well, I looks like this will be the year! The wife and I just decided to travel to Slovakia for the first time. I will be the first of my family to travel back there since my grandparents came to this country in 1906. Now the process of getting the passport, tickets, ect. gets started. Gee......can you tell Im excited?????????????? Jim

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 4 12:03 PM
        Good Capt -- we expect nothing less. Enjoy!

        Caye

        capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
        Ahoj,

        just a quick message to let all know that I am now in Slovakia. Im typing this on a slovak keyboard, it is a little differant and takes a bit to adjust. Spent today in Bratislava, yesterday in Tranava. Tommorrow we go to Prauge. &i am taking lots of pictures to share wit list when I return.

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT