Help with researh

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:24 AM
      Dear members.

      I am helping a man with his family tree. He produced a Baptism/
      Confirmation document. On the seal are the words KATH FARSK. URAD v
      KORITN~ANECH. Where is Koritn~nany? Additionally, the month, in long
      hand reads ce....,(what might the month be. Also, an entry titles
      Politcka z~upa, is entered as Ilyliare_ _Ka or u

      The document was forwarded for the Bishop's chancery, 54 River view
      Avenue, Pittsburgh 14, Penna, Aug. of 1954.

      Any help would be appreciated.